Monday, March 21, 2011
brass knuckles

brass knuckles

brass knuckles

brass knuckles

21st birthday gift for my brother, Viggo. So he can leave his mark on anyone who might wrong him (and also slices of bread, soaps, leather jackets, etc). I'm going to start making custom ones, but probably a little smaller - something subtler and more wearable for your average, less-theatrical-and-eccentric-than-a-Blegvad, person.

Also, brass knuckles are illegal. So I'll have to play up the 'novelty jewellery' aspect, and minimise the 'brand your enemies' feature.

6 comments:

  1. i would totally love to have a slightly smaller custom 'novelty jewellery item' like this made by you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you really want one, email me! I'd be delighted to make another, it was a really fun process.
    kblegvad@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, really? i will be in touch! thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHH! Kaye, I want a knuckle duster! Let's talk!

    ReplyDelete

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger