Sunday, June 9, 2013
Drawings from Roquebrune

A few weeks ago, Lion and I went to stay in my grandparents' flat in the South of France. It's a tiny place that they've had since the 70s, though I hadn't been since I was a little kid and had no memory of it. Man, it was incredible. It's in a 10th century village, built into the cliff face, right on the Cote d'Azur and the border of Italy. I'm waiting on photographs to be developed to show you the sheer beauty of it, but in the meantime here are a few drawings I did of the inside of the flat. It was so nice to be there, like being with my Grandma again.

roquebrune

roquebrune

roquebrune

2 comments:

  1. amazing drawings! looking forward to see the photos

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like. t looked like such a beautiful place, from what i saw instagram/facebook - lookin' forward to photos,

    ReplyDelete

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger