Sunday, June 16, 2013
Roquebrune Village

I got my films back. Really drives home how absolutely incredible this place was. I have so many photos to put here. Will try to pace it out. Here are some shots of Roquebrune village itself : dating from the 10th century, built right into the mountainside. Let's start this with a shot of the model village (wonderful, rickety cardboard contraption) to give you a sense of the whole. Then some 'detail shots' which I had the hardest time in my life editing down. This entire place is a wonderland.

roquebrun model village
roquebrune path
roquebrune wall built into cliff
roquebrune walls
roquebrune balcony
roquebrune window
roquebrune doorways
roquebrune shrine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Kaye Blegvad's Blogvad All rights reserved
© Blog Milk Design Powered by Blogger